Frame mounted (OFFSITE) lifts benefit from:
- Speeds up construction to deliver the project earlier to the market
- Removes reliance on expensive skilled labour on site
- Cost certainty with no waste
- Very light weight compared to heavy concrete shafts vastly reducing foundation costs
- Ideal lift frame includes for everything required for lift installation, all lifting beams, pit ladder and does not require scaffolding, building in of specialist inserts along with many other benefits
- Enables our clients to provide a much-simplified lift shaft which is designed for OFFSITE manufacture, with fire lining that can be completed prior to site assembly, no on site cutting and patching required
- Requiring no landing rebates, simplifying construction on and OFFSITE maintaining full fire integrity
All frame mounted and masonry lift installations benefit from:
- Smallest most compact overall lift footprints in the industry
- One delivery, reduces site journeys for improved air quality and lower environmental impact
- Full range of CAD designs available
- Full range of standard & contemporary lift finishes and options
- Alternative options including single phase power supply
- All new automatic remote monitoring (ARM) system, enabling “app based” monitoring OFFSITE
Ideal Lifts specialise in offsite passenger lift solutions for modern methods of construction (MMC) including timber frame, light gauge steel (LGS) and modular methods of building.
The Ideal Lifts Frame System is an innovative stand-alone structure that negates the need for traditional concrete lift shaft construction. Smarter than traditional construction, its unique design ensures that that only a standard lift shaft is required. We understand about build time and budget, which is why our aim is to offer cost effective and time reducing solutions.
By engaging with Ideal Lifts early in the design process you will benefit from our expert technical design experience to ensure you get the best fit passenger lift to meet your needs. We offer additional options for your choice of design finishes or technical capabilities available to suit your specific passenger lift requirements.
Our passenger lifts range are suitable for a variety of applications, with experience in all sectors including special expertise in residential and new build apartments, student accommodation and group care homes, we are here to work with you for all your passenger lift requirements.
Why Choose Ideal Lifts?
Fast Track ProgrammeNeed a lift in a hurry? With pre-manufactured passenger lifts the Ideal Lifts Fast Track Programme allows you to reduce lead times. Contact our Commercial Team to discuss your needs.
InnovationWe continuously strive to improve, incorporating new technologies to bring our customers better products and services which meet their diverse needs.
ExperienceWith over 300 years combined experienced in the lift industry our team can assist with all aspects of lift design, installation, testing, servicing and maintenance.
Customer ServiceWe pride ourselves on a straight forward, friendly and professional approach combined with excellent customer service, at Ideal Lifts we believe in going that extra mile for our customers.
ChoiceAn extensive choice of solutions for a varied scope of applications including residential, care homes, education, commercial, retail and leisure. With a range of quality and contemporary finishes available our customers are able to combine style, colour and material choices to suit their building style.
Quality Products and ServicesWe source from approved suppliers to provide complete frame and wall mounted passenger lift solutions. Our procurement strength ensures the process is efficient for our customers. Our service capability includes installation, commissioning and servicing including training of client personnel if required.
Safety and ComplianceWith an excellent history in safety, supported by our individual project reviews to ensure safe systems of work are implemented at all times protecting both our staff and clients. All our products are of high quality, safe and reliable. They comply with current Statutory Regulations, (including European Standards) and those covering Health and Safety (H&S), and Construction Design and Management (CDM).
Partnering ApproachPeople are the core of our business, and we believe in the value of collaborative relationships. At Ideal Lifts, we pride ourselves on offering a partnership approach in which we view ourselves as part of the build team rather than an external supplier. We appreciate the benefits of long-term supplier relationships, helping our customers to reduce overall costs, increasing efficiency and communication, reducing pricing volatility and supply chain consolidation.
A range of car sizes and door configurations from single entry to through car and adjacent openings are available across the range. Vandal-resistant and fire-fighting specifications are also available, further enhancing the breadth and design capacity of the range.
HorshamWest SussexMore »
Royal Leamington SpaWarwickshireMore »
WaterloovilleCare HomeMore »
Derby ProjectLight Gauge SteelMore »
LondonLight Gauge SteelMore »
CrawleyTimber ConstructionMore »
CommercialCare HomeMore »
Chatham KentTimber ConstructionMore »
CanterburyStudent AccommodationMore »
Large GoodsChardMore »
ApartmentsEast SussexMore »
Croydon ApartmentsTimber ConstructionMore »
LiverpoolStudent AccommodationMore »
ExeterIdeal Passenger LiftMore »
Ship Leopard Boutique HotelPortsmouthMore »