Ideal Lifts Service Ltd are a growing and dynamic lift maintenance company providing service, call out, repair refurbishment, training and testing on all types of lift.
Our sister company Ideal Lifts Limited are always looking for qualified (sub-contract) lift installers, find out more here.
Reports to: Commercial Manager
Further information: Interviews in April & May 2021 for 5th July 2021 start
£18-22,000 pa depending on experience
Monday to Friday 0845 to 1715
An opportunity has arisen within Ideal Lifts Service Ltd for an office-based Contracts Coordinator to join the company, comprising a varied and interesting role but focussing on contract processing and negotiation, internal analysis and comparison, and quality insurance work including auditing, data gathering and report writing.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with excellent customer service skills and a proven background in this discipline, or someone looking to further their career from a similar position.
The role is varied and would include but not be limited to the following based on your own experience and strengths:Primary:
- Answering incoming calls to rota
- Monitoring and processing incoming group emails to rota
- Dealing with all new maintenance contract enquiries including monitoring conversion rate and setting up maintenance surveys
- Setting up new contracts
- Processing warranty contract handovers
- Issuing, chasing and processing warranty activation forms
- Processing contract cancellations after making efforts towards retention if applicable
- Updating portfolio map and growth chart
- Contract renewals, P&L analysis, sending and chasing invoices
- Overall responsibility for quality management system audit programme
- Overall responsibility for quality management DEV & OFI system
- Producing new and updating existing method statements
- Updating company website
- Operating website online chat portal
- Creating Protean inspections and updating when necessary
- Updating customer records with change of ownership, contact name etc
- Monitoring and planning for upcoming lift installations
- Searching for, negotiating with and approving new subcontractors
- Sending weekly gains and losses, on hold list and lifts out of service list email to engineers
- Assisting with debt chasing for maintenance contract invoices
- Logging callouts before passing to Operations Coordinator for planning in
- Liaising with Operations Coordinator with regards to contract implications following repeated no-access for service
- Setting up new remote monitoring units and updating once unit removed
- Yearly contract performance and quality management system reports
What are the benefits for you?
An excellent opportunity to develop your career within the lift industry in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Each day presents a new challenge: certain tasks may test you as individual but will also provide you with huge satisfaction as these challenges are met
A chance to have a direct hand in improving the company’s systems and procedures as we continue to grow.
An outstanding opportunity to work with site and office staff as well as direct contact with customers and end-users.
Opportunities to attend seminars, conferences and exhibitions.
What’s great about the team at Ideal Lifts?
We are a friendly, focussed and open-minded team who support one another in what are common goals across the company, willing to impart knowledge, experience and opinion including the development of existing and new roles, systems and procedures.
Our work can be complex, challenging and innovative. It takes a range of professionals across the engineering and commercial spectrum to carry it out. Whatever each of our team specialises in, we all share the same mind-set: a drive for continuous improvement.
Our forward-thinking team is ready to welcome an intelligent and motivated individual who can ensure customers expectations and needs are exceeded on a consistent basis.
Who are we looking for?
- We are seeking someone who can use their outstanding interpersonal skills to be decisive, approachable and a true team player
- Experience using a CRM or field-service-management software, with excellent attention to detail
- Someone who is proactive and highly motivated and possess a calm professional manner, even when priorities are changing rapidly, our ability to be flexible and respond in a positive way is key
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with an enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious personality, who can prioritise tasks by understanding business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions
- A proven track record in contract administration/coordination and involvement with operating a quality management system in a relevant business environment
- Someone who can apply problem solving skills to overcome challenging situations and apply what has been learned from the experience to improve the business, as well as identifying opportunities for continuous-improvement
- Good local and national geographical knowledge
- Technical experience of the lift industry is a benefit but not a requirement as all training is provided
What do we offer?
- 28 days holiday inc bank hols
- Company pension scheme
- Superb learning, development and training opportunities
- Regular personal development meetings
- Company clothing
- Profit share scheme
- Long service awards
- A competitive salary negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications
How do I apply?
If you think this could be the opportunity for you and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact our Commercial Manager Jonathan Bryant on 01837 659 734 or email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
Reports to: Commercial Manager
Ideal Lifts Service Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Lift Engineer who would like to join a professional team maintaining and repairing lifts.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with customer service skills to match an excellent fault finding ability. The ideal candidate will already be based across the South Coast or be willing to relocate, and will be on a standby rota and work on a flexible basis.
Person specification and skills required:
- Qualified or working towards a minimum of NVQ level 3/4 or equivalent in lift engineering
- Full driving licence
- Previous experience as a lift engineer
- Ability to learn new skills
- Effective communicator
- Conversant and able to fault find, repair and fully maintain a range of lifts including contemporary MRL traction machines incorporating the latest technology from a variety of manufacturers
- Computer / smart phone experience as we use a remote application for logging jobs and completing worksheets
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary + overtime on a 40 hour contract
- Door to door payment
- Profit share scheme
- Modern van
- Smart phone & tablet
- Standby allowance
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular service route
- Company clothing and tooling
- Long service awards
- Training and progression opportunities
If you think this could be the opportunity for you and would like to discuss this further, please contact Jonathan on 01837 659 734 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.