Ideal Lifts Service Ltd are a growing and dynamic lift maintenance company providing service, call out, repair refurbishment, training and testing on all types of lift.
Our sister company Ideal Lifts Limited are always looking for qualified (sub-contract) lift installers, find out more here.
Ideal Lifts Service Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Lift Engineer who would like to join a professional team maintaining and repairing lifts in Devon and Cornwall.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with customer service skills to match an excellent fault finding ability. The ideal candidate will already be based in Devon or be willing to relocate, and will be on a standby rota and work on a flexible basis.
Person specification and skills required:
- Qualified or working towards a minimum of NVQ level 3/4 or equivalent in lift engineering
- Full driving licence
- Previous experience as a lift engineer
- Ability to learn new skills
- Effective communicator
- Conversant and able to fault find, repair and fully maintain a range of lifts including contemporary MRL traction machines incorporating the latest technology from a variety of manufacturers
- Computer / smart phone experience as we use a remote application for logging jobs and completing worksheets
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary + overtime on a 40 hour contract
- Door to door payment
- Profit share scheme
- Modern van
- Smart phone & tablet
- Standby allowance
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular service route
- Company clothing and tooling
- Long service awards
- Training and progression opportunities
If you think this could be the opportunity for you and would like to discuss this further, please contact Jonathan on 01837 659 734 or email your CV to email@example.com.